mercredi 13 avril 2016

2005 NISSAN FRONTIER 4 CYLINDERS

Selling a 2005 Nissan Frontier $4995.00 FIRM!!!

CLEAN TITLE with 4 Cylinders save your gas.

IN PERSON AND CASH ONLY

Smog Checked ready for your transfer.

Regular maintenance as dealers recommended by myseft because I am an

auto technician and this is my everyday working truck

A/T, A/C very cold. Engine and transmission running great.

Aftermarket Power door lock.

Everything working good. Tires still got a lot of thread.

It is my everyday working truck so there are normal wear and tear,

ding and dent but nothing major.

If you need a truck for work, it will work for you.

NOTE: It was white color and has been paint in to BLACK before I bought it.

Link at CL for more pics: http://ift.tt/1VUBhKL

Please, call me at 909 548-6310 or text 909 503 3930.

Thank you for looking.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



2005 NISSAN FRONTIER 4 CYLINDERS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire