mardi 19 avril 2016

308 Orange County no shipping

Make: MOSSBERG

Model: MVP PATROL TALO

Caliber: 308

Location (city or county): Orange County

Price: $1500

Will ship (Y/N): NO

[b]Other info:MOSSBERG mvp TALO edition. It's been a great gun but I don't shoot it much any more. Has an upgraded compensator on the front, MDT LSS chassis systemNikko scope ( was worried when I first bought this budget scope but it performs surprisingly well out to 600 yds), comes with s box of ammo as seen in the pic, 1 MOSSBERG mag, 3 pmags, sling, and hard case. Trigger is adjustable and I have the original stock if the buyer wants it. It has about 250 rds thru it. Great long range rifle, "sniper"

Please email me directly if your interested. ocreptileguy@yahoo.com I'm not on here much [b]


Last edited by ocreptileguy; 04-19-2016 at 5:52 PM..

Let's block ads! (Why?)



308, Orange County, no shipping

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire