samedi 16 avril 2016

Bushnell Elite 1-6.5 x 24 LA/SGV

WTS: Bushnell Elite Tactical 1-6.5 x 24

I'm looking to sell my almost new scope. Originally picked it up for rifle matches. But I realized at the matches I go to, red dots have the advantage on majority of the stages. I've mounted this scope once on my AR, zeroed it, and haven't shot it since. It's second focal plane, with the BTR-1 reticle. The objective view on this thing is huge, my favorite part about it. They go for $988.38 NIB on Amazon.

Condition: Like New
Price: $925
Location: Los Angeles County. I live in the San Gabriel Valley, but on weekdays I can meet up in the Commerce area after 5PM.
Payment: Cash, PayPal, Cashier's Check


Point of View at 1x


Point of View at 6.5x

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Bushnell Elite 1-6.5 x 24 LA/SGV

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire