mercredi 20 avril 2016

Caspian longslide build -Complete

DefaultCaspian longslide build -Complete

Hi everyone,
So I thought I'd share my last build with you guys. I posted a build thread over on the 1911 forums back when it was originally done, but with all the 80% builds going on lately I figured you all would like to see it too. This was a project I built for my friend, and I think it came out really well for the most part. There's a couple areas that I wasn't totally satisfied with, like the beavertail fit, and ejector fit, and some other minor details due to owners parts selection and time constraints. That being said, I got to test oUT some new tricks and my buddy was thrilled to show off his custom caspian. So enough talk. .. on to some pics!

Reply With Quote

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Caspian longslide build -Complete

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire