dimanche 17 avril 2016

CCW application

Hi All I have been lingering around for quite some time and have come to the conclusion, that I love this forum... it's active and informative.

With that said I have a question for those who have been through the CCW process (both accepted and denied) and was wondering what your cause was. By that I mean what reason did you give when asked, "why do YOU need to carry a weapon"?

Apparently 2A is not enough of a reason in orange county. I have heard some good "reasons," but none that are legally necessary. By that I mean "I don't carry large sums of cash, or have a restraining order...blah...blah...blah"

I want to put fear of isis on my application however, I just don't think they are the "joking" type.

Any input as to good (or bad) reasons would be greatly appreciated. . .And I apologize if I over looked a previous discussion that is pertinant.

Best.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



CCW application

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire