mercredi 13 avril 2016

Cerakote oven

So I'm thinking about putting together an oven for baked on finishes, primarily Cerakote, since this will be an ongoing hobby for me, and I don't want to incur the cost of taking pieces to a professional every single time. I've looked at a few DIY articles such as this one:

http://ift.tt/1VpRzNl

Has anyone done something like this, or is there a better option? Any pitfalls with the above idea? I'd like to get this done as cheap as possible given its limited use potential.

__________________
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent." -Edmund Burke

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." -Thomas Jefferson

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Cerakote oven

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire