dimanche 10 avril 2016

Cleaning...(Froglube)

I've had some sort of firearm in my home for my entire life, but never a handgun. I recently caught the bug though and an outlier of my "new" interest has been a re-evaluation of what I know (don't know) about gun-cleaning. After a bit of research I'm leaning toward Froglube. The only horror stories I've been able to find seem to be due to using it incorrectly.
I'd like to hear from folks that have used it if you have the time. If you still use it tell me why. If you stopped using it tell me why. Thanks in advance, and I apologize if this has been covered previously (It's a Saturday night and I've been drinking).

P.S. My first handgun will be a Sig Sauer P226 MK25

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Cleaning...(Froglube)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire