samedi 9 avril 2016

Dillon 650 Progressive Press with Brass Feeder; Needs Cleaning Up; $275

Dillon 650 Progressive Press with Brass Feeder; Needs Cleaning Up; $275

Located in Willow Glen (San Jose) near Campbell, but I can bring to work in Santa Clara.

I'll post photos when I have them, unless this sells in the first couple days; then I won't.

I believe the parts are complete. There are some rusty parts and it needs a good going over. Not pretty but an old cowboy action shooter was using it until about six months ago. We become concerned over his increasingly erratic loads and I helped encourage him to get out of the loading business by buying his press.

Meant to clean it up, but I use Hornady's and am too busy. I think this is a good buy for the person who has one or more 650's and wants another. I don't know my way around Dillon presses and am not motivated enough to put the time & effort into it.

I don't text, but you can call me at Four-Zero-Eight-489-Twenty-Forty Eight


Last edited by Lucas McDennis; 04-09-2016 at 3:07 PM.. Reason: typos

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Dillon 650 Progressive Press with Brass Feeder; Needs Cleaning Up; $275

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire