jeudi 14 avril 2016

Factory SIG ar pistol FDE LB NS HK Spikes Daniel Defense off roster LOOK!

Factory Sig AR type pistol m400

.556 / .223

Long Beach

$2000.00

Ladies and gents,

Up for your consideration is my much coveted Factory SIG M400 ar type pistol. This is not some cobbled together gun of questionable quality, this is factory Sig all the way. I replaced the factory B5 grip as the angle was a bit odd for me, the original grip will be included.

As you know, these are unobtanium in the glorious state of CA. What is out there is out there. I am the original owner, round count is 100-120 rounds down the pipe. This thing gets quite a bit of looks at the range, and always is a conversation piece.

Link to factory specs:
http://ift.tt/1SavOLd

I am not willing to ship, I prefer FTF transfer at Ammo Bros in Artesia/Santa Ana or Riflegear in the OC. If you have a better spot in the area let me know and I will travel a bit. If the full price of 2k is offered, I will cover the PPT fees.

No trades, lowballers will be ignored.

"Buy a gun, piss off a liberal"

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

__________________
The gun doesn't smell loaded.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Factory SIG ar pistol FDE LB NS HK Spikes Daniel Defense off roster LOOK!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire