mercredi 20 avril 2016

FS: Nikon P308 w/Burris Pepr Mount .308 Mags and bipod

Hey calgunners,

I got for a sale a great condition Nikon P-308 BDC sale with a Quick Detach PEPR Mount. Awesome setup, and both were used only a couple of times. I sold the rifle it went on and no longer own a .308, so I have no need for it. Asking $250 for the combo!
I also have 2 used ASC 10rd. .308 mags for sale for $20 for the pair and a brand new in package DPMS .308 10rd mag for $20.
Lastly, I have a used Caldwell XLA 9"-13" Pivot Bipod for sale for $20. All great prices, no please no low ball offers.

Am in Southern CA and near Chino HIlls Turners Area or Ammo Bros Ontario Area. Can Ship if buyer pays.
Will post up pictures soon!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



FS: Nikon P308 w/Burris Pepr Mount, .308 Mags and bipod

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire