dimanche 17 avril 2016

I'm facing 3 felonies - need help

DefaultI'm facing 3 felonies - need help

My name is Rick, the Ventura county sheriff's office served a search warrant at my address because of my younger brother. They confiscated my firearms and called me the following day, stating they wanted to talk to me in person about my firearms. They asked a few questions, and then they said I was being held on (felony) assault weapons charges, (felony) large magazine charges, (felony) brass knuckles, and (misdemeanor) drug charges. This is the first time I've ever been in trouble with the law. I posted bail and don't see the judge until the 29th of this month. What can I do? Somebody, anybody, please help.

Reply With Quote

Let's block ads! (Why?)



I'm facing 3 felonies - need help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire