mercredi 13 avril 2016

Kimber Compact CDP II, San Diego,Ca

Make:Kimber

Model:Compact CDP II

Caliber:45 ACP

Location (city or county): San Diego, CA

Price:$1,100. OBO

Will ship (Y/N): NO

Other info: This firearm comes with the OEM case 3 Magazines. It only has 50 rounds shot threw it. It has the original Kimber match grade barrel. I had purchased it when I was living in Orange County to put onto a permit and never did. It is a alloy black frame and stainless steel slide, Novak night sights, 4" barrel and a compact 1911 frame, wood Kimber grips. This firearm is in immaculate condition! If you want more pictures please let me know. Please also PM me or email.

My name is Ryan.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Kimber Compact CDP II, San Diego,Ca

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire