samedi 9 avril 2016

Let another ar15 9mm question


What state do you live in? If you live in CA, the answer is no, not legal. In other states the only way to run a stock on a rifle with barrel less than 16", is to register it as a NFA short barreled rifle, which requires a $200 stamp and a 4 - 9 month wait for approval. You cannot do that in CA.


"Texans always move them!"
General Robert E. Lee, May 6, 1864 Battle of the Wilderness

Last edited by SkyHawk; 04-09-2016 at 7:09 PM..
Reply With Quote

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Let another ar15 9mm question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire