lundi 11 avril 2016

Limit on firearm sales in CA

I currently have a few fire arms that I would need to sell, however year-to-date I have sold four firearms. What I have come to learn is that California limits the number of guns an individual could sell to five (5) during one year before considering that individual as an unlicensed dealer.

I have asked this question from several different sources including various individuals at local gun stores, but seems like everyone has a different answer or interpretation.

I have contacted the DOJ to clarify this, however I was not able to speak with anyone and was only able to leave a voicemail which I have not received a response to.

Looking for any information or sources that would help clarify.

Thank you!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Limit on firearm sales in CA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire