dimanche 17 avril 2016

Mec 600 Jr. in 12, 20, & 28ga. w/ shot, wads, hulls, primers.

DefaultMec 600 Jr. in 12, 20, & 28ga. w/ shot, wads, hulls, primers.

My father gave me his reloading presses from when he used to shoot skeet and dove. I have 3 Mec 600 Jr presses with extra measure bars and powder inserts. Complete with primers, powder, 7, 8, & 9 shot, wads, and hulls. This is everything you need to start reloading shotshells. I even have a lyman balance beam scale and some loading manuals. The presses have not been used in a while and have some surface rust but nothing that wont clean off with some oil and steel wool. I am only asking $200 for everything, local sale only. I would rather not split up the set but will sell the presses individually for $50 each. First come, first serve.

Attached Images
Reply With Quote

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Mec 600 Jr. in 12, 20, & 28ga. w/ shot, wads, hulls, primers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire