lundi 18 avril 2016

My M1A is finally working, so I put a scope on!

After not having the rifle for over a month while springfield replaced my out of spec receiver, barrel, and op rod, (see my previous thread about op rod popping off the bolt) I finally got it back to only have the extractor explode the first day I take it back to the range. Well, I finally have it working with a USGI extractor. Just put on a Viper PST 2.5-10x32 FFP and it's working great. Using a basset low picatinny mount with a TNVC cheek riser.
Here's a video of me shooting it out to 500 yds. https://youtu.be/KFt5N3WJAOM

Just plan to take off the scout rail now and put on a standard handguard. Thanks everyone for looking!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



My M1A is finally working, so I put a scope on!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire