mardi 12 avril 2016

P239 357sig, LA/Burbank, No Shipping

Make: Sig Sauer

Model: P239

Caliber: 357 sig

Location (city or county): LA/Burbank

Price: $830 or trade for a HK P2000, 1911, AR-15 + cash on your end or my end depending on what the deal is

Will ship (Y/N): Nope

Other info: Original owner. 150 rds through it. Will come with plastic case, manual, lock, 2 magazines, does not have an LCI nor magazine disconnect BUT does come with Sig night sights. I am selling with 450rds of Speer Gold Dot JHP's and 150rds of Speer Frangible Clean Fire ammo. I'm trying to consolidate ammo and I didn't get a transfer to a CCW friendly county so this has to go. Buyer pays for DROS...would prefer to DROS at Alamo Pawn in West Covina or Guns Direct, if local to LA or Burbank. Feel free to PM me with trades or if you want to buy it.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



P239 357sig, LA/Burbank, No Shipping

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire