samedi 23 avril 2016

Problem processing nato brass

I have a Super 1050. I am using Dillon .308 carbide dies. I cleaned the brass in a rotary tumbler. I lube the brass very well before starting with Dillon's spray lube.

When I am processing the brass, the down pull is not really tough, but going up is a different story. As I reverse and bring the tool head up, there is a spot rig away that requires extra force. And I can feel more than a normal amount of resistance. I didn't t realize at the time but a bunch of brass have cracked towards the bottom.

Dillon said that NATO brass is thicker and the resistance is the expander ball going through the neck. Has anyone ever had this problem? If so, what did you do to resolve it?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Problem processing nato brass

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire