samedi 9 avril 2016

Rolex Sea Dweller Deepsea D-Blue

Commonly refereed to as the James Cameron this is currently perhaps the most sought after modern Rolex watch. This one was purchased new less than a year ago and has been used by me as an actual dive watch both in the water and in a DSRV. The Deepsea comes with everything as-new including both Rolex boxes, all literature, the Rolex warranty card dated June 2015, both hang tags, and all bracelet links. I also have the original receipt for your inspection.

More information on the D-Blue: http://ift.tt/1oMl8tz

$12,250 with partial trades considered (Springfield M1A Scout or SOCOM or HK preferred, but let me know what you have and what you value it at). I'm located on the Central Coast.

__________________
Fools don't fit in the boots that I tread in.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Rolex Sea Dweller Deepsea D-Blue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire