mercredi 20 avril 2016

S&W Model 41 vs Browning Buckmark Hunter

I picked up a Browning Buckmark Hunter with a 7.25" bull barrel a few months ago and really enjoy shooting it. Has a nice 3 1/2 lb trigger pull. Nicely balanced and feels great in my hand. I put a cheap red dot on it right now to play around and it is a pretty accurate shooter if I do my part.

After doing more research on bullseye target guns, I keep seeing that the Smith and Wesson Model 41 is one of the top bullseye guns to get. These usually sell for around $1,000-$1,200 range and can be sold and shipped to CA.

I am just curious are these that much better and easier to shoot accurately than my Buckmark. I know ammo plays a very important part but like to hear from those who have handled and shot both. Basically is the Model 41 worth paying 3 times more than my Buckmark Hunter which I got with 4 magazines used with holster, soft case and 300 rounds of ammo for $350?


Last edited by Litespeeds; 04-20-2016 at 7:02 AM..

Let's block ads! (Why?)



S&W Model 41 vs Browning Buckmark Hunter

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire