lundi 18 avril 2016

Savage 110BA in .338 lapua for sale.

Make:
Savage
Model:
110BA
Caliber:
.338 lapua
Location (city or county):
Austin,tx
Price:
1450.00
Will ship (Y/N):
Yes
Other info:
I am the original owner. Gun has 10 rds on it. It comes with one factory 5 rd magazine. I will include the 10 pieces of brass from the rounds fired and I believe I have 5-10 extra live rounds. Please contact me for pictures. It's been to the range once and stored in my safe. I am new to this forum but I am on ar15.com under the same user name with 100+ positive feedback. This will ship from my FFL.

*REMOVE THIS PART BEFORE POSTING*
SELLERS, you may bump this ONE TIME each 24 Hours starting at Midnight
BUYERS, send questions or offers to Seller using Private Messages


Last edited by Samson-Dogg; 04-18-2016 at 4:21 AM.. Reason: Added other information

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Savage 110BA in .338 lapua for sale.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire