lundi 11 avril 2016

Share a group membership at Target Range...

I have two open slots in a family membership at the Target Range in Van Nuys. It's right by Van Nuys Airport. It is a little smaller than the two FiringLines in the valley, but better lit. Split four ways it comes out to $45 a slot. This is a legit offer and its been ok'd by the Target Range. It is not necessary to be related to use the family membership, per the Target Range staff. Free gun rental (except premium) and discount on ammo and services.There have been two previous threads by other members, on sharing a membership, you can search the forums and see for yourself. If you are interested, PM me and we can arrange a time to meet at the Target Range.

I did try and run this by Danny and Calguns staff before I posted. Nobody ever responded to my PMs, so I hope I'm not out of line.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Share a group membership at Target Range...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire