dimanche 17 avril 2016

springfield m1a, loaded model,san jose, $2000

$2000 for Springfield m1a, perfect condition. has generation 1 springfield scope, Springfield generation 3 steel scopemount, harris bipod. gun in excellent condition. wife went nuts, [literally, spent week in nuthouse] suing me for divorce and filed domestic violence charges [not true]
selling off my entire collection. this is a fabulous gun. less than 300 rounds fired. must do sale at metal dog tactical in san jose. i cannot possess guns at this time, and prolly for 3 years MINIMUM!
bob 408-857-5974

call or text only. i do not have time to check messages. ask anyone who knows me or has bought from me. my guns are always outstanding. and i am fair.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



springfield m1a, loaded model,san jose, $2000

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire