lundi 18 avril 2016

WTS Safariland Sig p250 / p320 full size duty holster

Selling my Safariland 6360 Black STX RIGHT HAND Level 3 mid-ride duty holster. It is for the full size p250 or p320 (I carry a p320 9mm fullsize). I just bought a new holster that accommodates a tactical light so I no longer need this. It has been used for approximately 4 months, has a couple of marks, but they are not that noticeable and it's still in good condition. I will post pictures later on, but if you google Safariland 6360 you can see what it looks like. I'm asking $80 FTF or $87 shipped.
CASH OR PAYPAL ONLY, NO TRADES AT THIS TIME.
Any questions, PM me. Thanks!

I am located in the Palm Desert / Palm Springs area


Last edited by SharpShootingSam; 04-18-2016 at 1:33 PM..

Let's block ads! (Why?)



WTS Safariland Sig p250 / p320 full size duty holster

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire