dimanche 17 avril 2016

WTT Beretta 92FS Inox Salinas/Monterey

Make: Beretta

Model: 92FS Inox

Caliber: 9mm

Location (city or county): Salinas, but will travel within reason

Price: Trade only

Will ship (Y/N): No, face to face only

Other info: Have several Beretta's and this one is my latest, least shot, acquisition. Being my only non-black handgun, I've taken pristine care of it. Original owner with less than 200 rounds down the chamber! No idiot marks, however there is one on the top of the slide that was there before I bought it.

Will come with everything as it did when it left the factory.

Mainly interested in something different; HK USP, Sig Scorpion, Nice 1911, M9A3, Five Seven, AR Pistol, etc. Cash on my end of course.

The discoloration in the 2nd picture to the right of the hammer is simply oil.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



WTT Beretta 92FS Inox Salinas/Monterey

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire