mardi 12 avril 2016

WTT Warrior Soldier custom guitar

This thing is gorgeous and loaded. Warriors are handmade custom guitars. The recurve and spines on this flame maple carve top is amazing.

Bookmatched flame maple top
Warrior custom string through/stop tail bridge
Purple heart and mahogany set neck
Ebony board, stainless frets, shell inlays
Dimarzio X2N's
Dunlop recessed strap locks
Sperzel locking tuners
COA and paper work ncluded
Alligator harshell case

I do prefer to keep the blue sperzels and will replace them with silver ones when transaction goes through.

The pick up switch changed to a three way and the original switch is included.

Thing is barely played. I play others so this just sits in the case. Its flawless.

I want to trade it for a Kobra Carry in the same flawless condition. I will entertain cash offers as long as it will buy me a Kobra Carry. I'm in the Pasadena, SGV, Burbank areas.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Let's block ads! (Why?)



WTT Warrior Soldier custom guitar

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire