vendredi 22 avril 2016

WTT WTT Noveske M4 stripped upper for AR barrel,gas block, gas tube Bay 510 to 209

I just picked up this Noveske M4 upper from another calgunner but I have too many other uppers to finish.

Looking for AR pistol barrels 7.5" to 10" with low profile gas block and tube. Open to 556,5.45, or 7.62. Please no 300 blackout... I'm located in the bay area to central valley. Alameda to Manteca to be exact.

Also interested in stripped ar-10 upper, ar10 80% lower, ar10 bcg, 7.62 bcgs, or anything AR related, nice handgaurds, sights, complete quality stock kits, thordsen stock, or a mixture of little parts. Feel free to shoot me an offer. Pics will be up tonight. I can text pics

Thanks for looking

Let's block ads! (Why?)



WTT WTT Noveske M4 stripped upper for AR barrel,gas block, gas tube Bay 510 to 209

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire