samedi 23 avril 2016

Yugoslavian M24 Mauser

I have been looking for this specific Mauser variant for a while, and it was not easy to find. My only criteria was a good bore and matching numbers, but these are often shot out, beat to hell, or mixmasters.

The specimen I picked up is far from perfect. Lots of wear to the stock, and the hand guard had a small, clean crack. But there is no pitting, the bore is very nice, and it is all 100 % matching down to the stock. If there is an import mark I haven't seen it.

Anyway, here she is. If you aren't a Mauser collector, it just looks like a beat up old rifle. If you ARE a collector, then you probably appreciate the uncommon nature of this variant.



I disassembled the rifle and was pleased to see no corrosion whatsoever under the wood.





Last edited by Bobby Ricigliano; 04-23-2016 at 12:44 AM..

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Yugoslavian M24 Mauser

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire